Do you have some time to do a simple programming problem in C for my research?more...
Agile for Embedded Development Training
Agile development is designed to help a team manage delivery of a system, through iterative and incremental development. The Agile approach accepts that there are limits to our ability to plan out a complex product and then just execute the plan. Something new is being invented. There are unknowns. Any plan needs to adapt and Agile builds that in from the beginning.
This training course helps you build knowledge, understanding and skill in the planning and management practices of Agile Development.
Course Length Options
- 1 day
- 3-5 day workshops are also available to get your team started. See Agile Startup Workshop.
- The Whole Team
- Engineering Managers
- Product Managers
- Embedded Software Developers
- Hardware Engineers
- Systems Engineers
- Test Engineers
- You are involved in embedded systems development.
- What Problems Does Agile try to Solve?
- What is Agile?
- Why Iterative and Incremental?
Planning Practices of Agile
- Product Vision and Visibility
- Collaboration, and Self Organizing Teams
- Breaking Down Requirements into Stories
- Automated Acceptance Testing
- Iteration Planning
- Estimation and Release Planning and Tracking
- Scrum Terminology
Engineering Practices of Extreme Programming
- Automation of repetitive tasks
- Test-Driven Development
- Pair Programming or Real-time reviews
- Shared Code
- Continuous Integration
- Getting Started with Agile
- Wrap up Discussion
This course will help your team understand Agile.
Announcing James Grenning fall conferences and training offerings in Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Netherlands, and San Francisco.
James Grenning will deliver the keynote talk and a technical talk at Agile on the Beach in lovely Cornwall, UK. July 6-7, 2017
James Grenning will deliver the keynote talk and a two-day public TDD for Embedded C/C++ training course at the Oslo Continuous Delivery and DevOps Conference.
James Grenning will be giving the keynote talk at Agile Saturday in Tallin Estonia, May 6, 2017. A public training course is scheduled for May 8-9, 2017.more...
James is the author of Test-Driven Development for Embedded C.