Legacy Code Workshop
1. Working with peers on SLB code was extremely beneficial. Setting up environment for TDD for SLB use~ and the support group that came out of the class was excellent.
2. The feedback that the previous TDD batch at SLB passed on to us to be prepared for the Legacy Fest was valuable.
3. Volunteers that helped during Legacy Fest added value to the Fest and to get all the participants on board with the set up more smoothly. For us to be able to get the most out of the Legacy Fest~ James alone should not be left to handle 20 participants.
How to improve:
1. Last day's arrangement of tables was more helpful.
2. Similar to pre-TDD workshop that we had in SLB~ a pre-LegacyFest workshop from the TDD support group at SLB will help.
3. The experience at Legacy Fest and best-practices should be shared with the participants of the next TDD classes.