Course code: WEB-17
Years with company:
Primary programming language:
Other programming languages:
C++, C#, Python, (Shell)
Unit test harnesses:
none. Testing Unity(Ceedling) currently
Take a look into my mails. Copy paste like I tried it is to long ;)
Test practice now:
GTest & GMock. But writing test afterwards. But this tests are more for visual testing, not logical testing. (We are devolop a HMI)
PC Software which is later compiled for a ECU
Visual Studio 2005/2007 and its tools. During study Vim with gcc/clang and other console tools
Under 10 seconds
MISRA C, BAAR Group Standard and my own ;)
Function too long:
If you cant see the end in the beginning or vice versa.
Units (afterwards) in the current project. So we hope to see if the code do the same. But don't touch it, it runs and there are so much other thinks. Or "don't touch it, it will get yours " (C. Martins)
Favorite thing about dev:
- Understand how a system works
- Thinking how to solve problems and do it.
- Thinking about where are current problems and how to do it better.
- That you can control real hardware with "virtual" software (text instructions)
Least favorite thing about dev:
(Head) Managers how don't know what's the problems of hardware, software, software development,and that we are humans. Those, who don't want to know that it will take time to develop/make good products but will save money afterwards
- Let new developers "playing" with your code.
- Control C code which can break so easy. - I want to get control over my code (directly)
- Code must "cry" if it isn't happy anymore
- TDD is the way to do all this thinks.
Why are you attending:
Because I'm still at the beginning of my career and don't like to learn it the wrong way like I other guys I see.