TDD for Embedded C++
2020-05-03 22:06:25 UTC
Most useful learnings:
how to choose next test in TDD cycle.
Concepts v exercises:
Presentation v discussion:
Too much presentation
I'd like to try integration with hardware. and then think about whole process and how effective mock and TDD
- really good.
- release next test style(moving line..?) a bit confuse.
no other good way in cpp? like @ignore, xit like that.
- want to TDD multiple file(class) case. want to learn whcih part should test, start from which module.
Thank you so much, very fun and learning a lot.
I really appreciate open online class.
I apply to my work testing step idea.
Challenges to applying:
I share and practice with my team what I learn
- using cyber-dojo, that's great because participants no need setup.
- participants can see slide with your face in the presentation, that's good
if see only slide hard to focus.
- Thank you consider about TimeZone.
Legacy code workshop:
Recommend to others: